Are you a Member of NCAPSE?
APSE is the only national association focusing solely on advancing integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. We work at both the national and state levels to ensure everyone is afforded the right to work, earn commensurate wages, benefits and opportunities to advance their careers, contribute to society and move out of poverty.
Membership has its benefits!
· As a member of NC APSE you have automatic affiliation with National ASPE
· Representation on the NC Developmental Disabilities Consortium and The Coalition 2001
· Representation on the NC DVR-CRP Steering Committee
· Monthly E-News
· Discounted Rates to North Carolina and national conferences and trainings
· State Leadership Opportunities
· Ongoing North Carolina Legislative Update Summaries.
· Free online access to the Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation (JVR)
· Job Training & Placement Report (JTPR) and APSE Connections
· 50% off on APSE Webinars
· APSE Quarterly Newsletter, Advancing Employment First
· Discounted rates from APSE Partnerships - APSE members receive discounts on popular web courses, publications, training events offered by DirectCourse, TRN, Inc. and VCU-RRTC.
· Public Policy Alerts
· APSE News & Notes Email
· APSE Members Section of the APSE Website